Catalyst 2012 is an FRC® simulator that can help your team reach its full potential this season. Build robots and play matches like you would in real life, minus the power tools and safety glasses.
Build Virtual Robots
Design a virtual robot and see it in action seconds later.
Develop a Winning Strategy
Practice Mode gives you freedom to experiment, and Match Statistics let you analyze the results
- Six people can play simultaneously on one PC, allowing you to simulate a real match.
- Is it better to go for threes, or rack up points on the low baskets? Investigate questions like this to see what might get your team to Einstein.
- Be creative to discover innovative tactics before the first real match is even played.
- Experiment with different formations to best make use of the three robots at your alliance's disposal.
- See what makes for a flexible and effective hybrid mode.
Learn the Game Interactively
Get a feel for the game by playing the virtual version
- See how the game might be played on day one.
- Become more comfortable with the game by seeing it in action.
Be at the Top of Your Game
Get more driving practice than you ever could on practice day alone